Monday, October 29, 2007

I'M GOING TO AFRICA!!!!!!

Whoooohooooo!

I leave in 3 days! Crazy.

I have felt so unprepared spiritually for this trip so this past Saturday night I stayed up until 3am prepping with a short-term missions trip book...asking myself questions, reading bible verses, solidifying all that is in my heart for why I'm doing this, what I hope to bring there, what I hope to give to the people of Africa, what I hope to learn about myself and God while there. It was good.

I'm ready. Sooooo ready. With the combination of getting prayed over by the church coordinator Dave on Sunday, staying up late on Saturday preparing spiritually, reflecting on my intentions of why I'm going during my free moments recently, I am ready.

Africa, here we come.

Pray for God to continue to prepare my heart for this trip, for God to speak to me and open my heart, and for God to breathe into me an ease to freely give my heart while there.

No comments: