Thursday, October 18, 2007

Reminded of this blessing

Today I met with Bennie who coordinates many of the church mission trips. She was helping me go over logistics today. And goodness gracious, I've been getting so caught up in the flux and and flow of busy-ness, interviewing with companies, etc that I forget that I am leaving in almost 2 weeks and will be impaced in so many life changing ways while there. When talking to Benny, I remembered again what this was all about -- my mission, this opportunity, the blessing it all really is even though I want to be a blessing for the people I will meet there. It's all so exciting I can hardly stand it. But goodness do I tend to forget this as I go through my weeks.

So far 810$ has been raised out of 2360$. The support is coming in fast!

God bless
Callie

No comments: